About Me

My photo
I'm just ordinary woman who really loves reading and writing :)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Challenge :D

Sometimes I need reason to force me to do something!
Just like, "challenge"! 
I love to read book recently (after I graduated from Master Degree this October), and i will keep up my spirit through reading challenge.
I join "goodreads" and update all my reading activities there,,
I update what book I recently reading, 
I update what book I read, and books I want to read in the future.
I join "reading challenge" in 2013.
I challenge myself to read 80 books in a year, or 6 books every month,
and it means i have to read 1-2 books everyday!!
interesting, right?
till now, i have read 19 books in two months :D 
It means I read 7 books ahead of schedule :)
this challenge really challenge me to read many books, as many as I can!
not only read, but to know the entire meaning of the book!
That's why I challenge myself to write review about the books I read right after I finished reading the book.
Today, I'm on #85 Top Reviewers and #99 Best reviewers Goodreads version.
This far, I have reviewed 39 out of 47 books I have read. 
It means i reviewed 83% of books I read! *wow* *wow*





Nah, nah...
I love to write, too since I was a little girl
(read: an elementary school student)
I wrote diary everyday that time
I have many diaries and I still keep it in my house
(if my mother didn't throw them away :D)
I remember, back then I wrote in my diary about the little bird I kept
the bird died and I cried so hard
I wrote the story about my meeting with the bird and the days when I feed it.
until the day when the bird dying and finally died..
I buried the bird in the park in front of my house and plant a flower there :')
I also wrote about my brother who entered Junior High School,
my best friend who moved to other city and many other stories ^^
ah, since then i always write every moment in my life
until now, I always have notebook to write.
all my secrets are in my diaries and note books.
but I start to write in blog this year 
kind of late but sometimes I think that 
to write through blog is like spreading your secrets :D
and that's true!
so I hide this blog from everyone I know and they are who know me in person :)
sometimes, i do it for our goodness...

Now, I really want to challenge myself to write.
my little brother made his 30 days writing challenge last year
and I want to do that too :)
Can I?
I have many duties, out of town
but I try to write every day in my note book
and I will post them in my blog after I get back from duties,
that's my plan :)


Ok, let's do it then!




No comments:

Post a Comment