About Me

My photo
I'm just ordinary woman who really loves reading and writing :)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mom and Dad

Wanna talk about my parents.


(#Day 3 Writing Challenge)

I don't know what should I say about my parents.
a father who is quite careless but I think he just don't know how to express his feeling.
A mother who loves us so much and very considerate.

What I like about my parents is they let us, their children, to choose our own path.
They never force us to do as they wish. They are quite unique.
When every parents forbid their children to read comics, my parents were the one who bought us comics book to read.
When every parents told their children to study hard, they tell me to not study too hard.
I remember when I was in Junior high School, I was studying for my final exam in my room. And then my Mother called me to come out.
When I came out, my Mother talked to me, 
"Come here, Keanu Reeves movie "Speed" airs on Television now, Let's watch together! Don't study at night when you have an exam tomorrow morning, refresh your brain with entertainment. Come here, leave your book and watch movie!"

That's my Mother.
My mother is a teacher in Elementary School. She is clever and smart.
she almost can do every woman thing like cooking, sewing, drawing, she also good at writing and cleaning the house.
Her cooking is really good ^^ She can cook almost all kind of cooking, even she can make cake, cookies, and tart... yeah, everything!

But there is one thing I don't like from my mother. It is her bad habits talking about other people's bad.
My father is also a teacher in Elementary school, but now he works as a supervisor.
I don't really close to my father, that's why I can't tell much about him.
But as I remember, when I was a little girl, my father is really rude,
as time goes by he now becomes tender.
I think it because he is now go to Masjid often and learn Islam more.
He always read Qur'an every morning after he back from Masjid.
He often read Surah Yasiin and sometimes Ar-Rahman.
When I am at home, I sometimes woken up by my Father's voice reading Al-Qur'an
I think my father do it supposedly to wake his children up in the morning
Father always has his breakfast early in the morning.
He will look for food right after he finished reading Al-Qur'an. 
That's why my mother always cook at dawn, at 4.30-5.00 a.m in the morning.
I always have breakfast at 6 a.m in the morning.
My mother usually cook rice, fried Tempe, Sambal, and sometimes vegetable stir.
I really love "Sambal" :)


My mother can make a very delicious Sambal, just like Sambal Terasi, Sambal Tomat and Sambal Bawang.
My mother make Sambal almost every day, and I love to eat Sambal with hot steam rice and fried Tempe only.

I can say that my parents is really unique among all parents. They always be friends for us, and sometimes become our teacher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment