About Me

My photo
I'm just ordinary woman who really loves reading and writing :)

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Thing That Sets Me Apart From The Crowd

#Day 6 Writing Challenge

Yeah, that words really have meaning for me. I always feel that I set myself apart from the crowd. 
 

Just because I feel that I am different :)
When people still love wasting their time watching TV, I love to read book in my room better.
When my friends love to travel around, laughing, take pictures and waste their money for entertainment,
I love to stay at home, or go to my parents' house and take my mother to shop, buy her things, or buy books to read!
Yeah... my habits and my behave are things that sets me apart from the crowd.

Sometimes, I also think about something that people don't even think about.
This thing is about beliefs.

I learn Islam more than people around me
I read many books, I try to picture and practice it more than people do.
I think that I am too cautious about sin.

I am so careful with what I can eat, what I can't.
What I deserve, what I don't,
What I may do, What I may not
something like that. 
That sets me apart from the crowd.

I think, not all people could understand why I was being so punctilious
I never told them why.
I just do things my way, as I believe it.
As long as it didn't bother them :)

I just do right thing anyway ~

No comments:

Post a Comment