About Me

My photo
I'm just ordinary woman who really loves reading and writing :)

Friday, March 1, 2013

"I am"

(#Day 1 Writing Challenge)


I am an ordinary woman in her mid twenties :D
Live in a boarding house with 23 students of university.
Work as a public servant in one of Institution under Ministry of Education for almost 3 years.
My activities are almost the same everyday.
Go to work at 7.30 am in the morning, go home at 5.00 p.m. in the evening.
Buy food for dinner along my way home from work and eat it together with boarding house members while watching TV :)

But actually, I don't really like to watch TV, I do it only when I eating breakfast or dinner.
I'd rather to read some books in my room than watching TV.
My room is small, and if you get in to it, the room looks full with stuffs :DD
I have one bed, one cabinet, one table, two book shelves and some boxes.

I have about 65-70 books in my book shelves.
All those books I collected since March, 2012.
Since October 2012, I bought books more frequently.
i can buy 2-3 books every time I went to bookstore
and I go to bookstore 1-3 times in a month.
Sometimes I think that all my salaries are go for books! :D

This habit starts after I graduated from my master degree,
when I study master, I didn't have time to read my favorite books.
That time, since morning till night, I use my time to do my homework and job at ministry.
I love to read true story, I don't know why but maybe because my first book I bought was a true story book.
It was "Toto-Chan: a Girl in The Window" and "Saga No Gabai Bachan".
After that, I always look for true story books just like Chicken Soup for The Soul, Adventure in Darkness, Toto Chan 2, etc.

In Ramadan last year, I decide to wear Hijab syar'i and I want to learn Islam more.
So, I change my reading literature from true story to religious books.. :)
I love to read Sirah Nabawiyah which is true story about the history of Muhammad SAW The Messenger.
Beside Sirah Nabawiyah, i love to read motivation books, which is basic on Islam.
I love to learn about Sunnah and then I follow it :) "InsyaAllah"
That's the new me.

I was a little girl who really love writing and singing.
I love writing in Diaries, memorize lyrics and sing along when I listen to music.
But now, I reduce my addiction to music.
I am so easy to cry. Even when I am in a sad situation, when I read sad stories and watching sad movies, I'll cry.
I easily moved, when mother said something that is touching me, my eyes will teary, when someone tell me about her life story while crying, I will cry with her too.
That's me.

I always try to be a positive person. I mean, I will try to have a good behavior and make people around me feel comfortable with me.
I don't really like to bother others, I try to be an independent and tough woman so I can do all things by myself.

It is so hard for me to ask everyone's help if I still can do it myself.
I often go anywhere by myself, go here and there alone and I never scared of being lost.
All my life, I also try my best to always obey the rule.
Just like, lining up, throw the garbage in the trash can, never come to school and office late, do my duty seriously and avoid cheating when I do exam, etc.

Sometimes I thought that some people really annoy with some of my habits.
I was being so idealistic in so many ways, that's why people often feel that I am so annoying.
There are people that I love and people that I hate.
To people that I love, I really take care of them and I always be good to them just like family.
but to people that I hate, I always try to avoid even a single sight with them.
I will run away from them and I can't really meet them or talk to them politely, even if I try.
I don't know why but that's the way I feel :)



That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment