About Me

My photo
I'm just ordinary woman who really loves reading and writing :)

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Worst Time I've Ever Put My Foot in My Mouth!



The worst time is when I have to spend night in a place but the place is dirty, especially the bath room or closet.

Today is my first day in Karangasem, Bali.
The Hotel where I spent my night is very dirty. The Closet and the bathroom, even the bed cover is very dirt and smell.
In a place like this, my head full with thoughts about the dirtiness. Just like, I imagine that billion of bacteria run here and there on the bathroom floor while my eyes couldn't caught that activities. Maybe, they already crawling and climbing in my body when I went to bathroom a few times ago.
I also imagine that many microbe and germs swimming around the water and unsupposedly consumed or swallowed accidentally while I am brushing my teeth!


EErrrgghhh!!
I feel like drinking a very very dirty water, even I Imagine about the very disgusting thing.
Maybe,, all that "dirt" thoughts make me wakeful all night, so hard for me to close my eyes, I really can not sleep well...
My bed is really dirty too, there are some stain on the bed cover and that is so smell.
I sleep while I cover my nose with the cloth and lay my head on the book I brought (not on the pillow) and I always wake up every 3-2 hours.
In situation like this, I can feel that time goes too slow, very slow!
And I can't wait to see tomorrow,, I can't wait any hour longer! 
Because i really concern about hygiene and cleanliness..
The water, the place, or everything must clean! I sometimes can't eat in a place which is look dirty or smell
I feel like throwing up If I spend the day in a place like that. I really can't take it any longer.
Thanks God, I only have to spend one night here...




No comments:

Post a Comment